A Bulk Fill Station was created at the corner of 21st Street NW and Northern Boulevard.The station was created to make available potable water for domestic use and for construction purposes.It helps to address the issues of: water theft from hydrants, unlawful selling of water at inflated prices to consumers, and to make access to water more convenient for those lacking waterlines for regular City water service. The station was funded from the City’s Utility Operations fund, Environmental Gross Receipts Tax, Water Impact fees, and Utility Bond proceeds.
b. There are no residency restrictions to using the station.
2. A copy of your valid Driver’s license, valid state ID, or valid passport is required for your application.
3. E-mail, Mail, or Fax the form with a copy of your valid ID.
a. Send an E-mail with the form name in the subject line.
b. Fax to: (505) 891-5204 Please include a cover page, any additional documentation, and a note on how many pages are include in the fax.
4. You will then need to prepay for the water that you will use at City Hall (3200 Civic Center Circle, NE) first floor at the Cashier’s office between the hours of 8:00 A.M through 5:00 P.M, Monday through Friday, or you can pay over the phone by calling (505) 891-5211. Paying over the phone may require up to 48 business hours before the payment post to the account.
a. The cost is $10 per 1,000 gallons.
5. If you have any questions please call: (505) 891-5020.
6. Once your account is established and paid you may go to the station and use your unique account/pin number to fill water containers.
a. You can access the water station 24 hours a day.
7. Once you have used all of the water that has be paid for in advance, additional water and access to the station must be paid for.
Adobe Disclaimer: Reading the PDF documents provided on this site requires the Adobe Acrobat Reader, available for free from Adobe. Adobe, the Adobe logo, Acrobat, and the Acrobat logo are trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated.