Your ticket to 15 exceptional museums and historic sites in New Mexico.
The New Mexico Family Pass opens the doors to 15 museums and historic sites. From Native American treasures to space exploration, world-class folk art to super dinosaurs, ancient sites to the state-of-the-art New Mexico History Museum - our museums and historic sites celebrate the essence of New Mexico!
- Family Passes can be checked out with a library card from the checkout desk at either library.
- Family Passes are checked out for 21 days and can be used multiple times at multiple locations during the 21 days. They cannot be put on hold or renewed.
- The Family Pass will admit up to 6 people.
- Patrons need to be 18 years of age or older to check out a pass.
- Family Passes are checked out at no charge. However, borrowers will be charged a $25 replacement fee if passes are not returned.
Enjoy exploring New Mexico using a Family Pass available for free at the library.