• A FREE program for all at your library.
• An opportunity to earn prizes by reading books. Reading is a proven way to keep brains sharp.
• A way to experience and be a part of the community.
• A series of live cultural, educational, and entertaining performances and interactive experiences.
1. Sign up for summer reading online and pick up a reading log and program bookmark at the library.
2. Receive a free book of your choice when you’ve recorded 15 minutes of reading, 5 times a week, for 3 weeks in June.
3. Receive a second free book of your choice when you’ve recorded 15 minutes of reading, 5 times a week, for 3 weeks in July.
4. Have your bookmark stamped at 4 library programs.
5. When your reading log or bookmark is full enter it into a raffle to win a fun prize basket.