Fall 2020 Program Offerings
Beginning Monday, September 21, 2020, the following activities will be offered at the Meadowlark Senior Center by appointment only.
- Billiards ($2 for 2 hours)
- Work-out Room ($2 for 1 hour)
- Social Hour
- Ceramics Firing (member-only drop-off/pick-up)
The mission of the Division of Senior Services is to "promote positive aging." In order to achieve that mission, the Division is tasked with developing the vision for programs and services for the older adult population. The Division is responsible for developing long-range plans; establishing collaborative relationships; obtaining state and federal grants; overseeing volunteer activities; and creating an administrative structure which includes developing policies and procedures and managing statistical information, financial records and databases.
The Division provides the administrative, planning, and policy framework within which the following entities function:
- Meadowlark Senior Center—Provides recreational, social and education classes and programs, as well as providing opportunities for health and wellness activities for those age 55 and older.
- Senior Services Advisory Board—Assists the staff of the Division of Senior Services, Meadowlark Senior Center in forming procedures and developing ideas for new and innovative programming.The Board offers suggestions and provides support for ongoing programs, special events, and fundraising activities that benefit the Senior Center.