Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.

Engineering Records Request

  1. This request is for:

    Plans and Reports, which covers public drainage, water, sanitary sewer, and transportation. Common Engineering Records may include: Traffic Impact Analyses (TIA), Drainage Studies, Construction As-Builts, and/or Record Drawings.

  2. This request is NOT for:

    Plats, please contact the Sandoval County Clerk at ( Private Utility Inforamtion, please contact the appropriate Utility Company (e.g. PNM, NM Gas Company, Cable One, etc.). Water and Sewer Availability, please see our Utilities Department.

  3. Please allow 1 to 2 weeks to process this request. Available records requested will be provided in a digital (PDF) format.

  4. Leave This Blank:

  5. This field is not part of the form submission.