Engineering Records Request [PW-ENG-08.02 (WO)]

Leave This Blank:

This request is for:
  • Plans & Reports which covers public drainage, water, sanitary sewer, and transportation.
  • Common Engineering Records may include: Traffic Impact Analyses (TIA), Drainage Studies, Construction As-Builts, and/or Record Drawings.

This request is NOT for:
  • Plats- Please contact: Sandoval County Clerk
  • Private Utility Information- Please contact the appropriate Utility company. (ie. PNM, NM Gas Company, Cable One, etc.)
  • Water & Sewer Availability-Please see our: Utility Services Section page.

Convert to PDF?

Please allow 1 to 2 weeks to process this request. Available records requested will be provided in a digital (PDF) format.
* indicates required fields.