The City of Rio Rancho is governed by six council members elected from six separate districts and a mayor elected at-large - the Governing Body.
Each member of the Governing Body serves with minimal financial compensation. All governmental meetings are open to the public and residents are encouraged to participate in the development of their community.
Governing Body Meetings
Governing Body Meetings are held the second and fourth Wednesdays of every month at 6 p.m. in City Hall on the first floor in the Governing Body Chambers.
current and past meeting video, agendas, and minutes.
- District 1 - Jim Owen (Email Jim Owen / Biography)
- District 2 - Jeremy Lenentine (Email Jeremy Lenentine / Biography)
- District 3 - Bob Tyler (Email Bob Tyler / Biography)
- District 4 - Paul Wymer () /
- District 5 - Jennifer Flor (/ Biography)
- District 6 - Daniel Stoddard (Email Daniel Stoddard / Biography)
Mayor Greggory D. Hull ( / Additional Information)
Rules of Procedure
(searchable PDF) the Governing Body's Rules of Procedure which are adopted and modified by the Governing Body via Resolution.
Reading the PDF documents provided on this site requires the Adobe Acrobat Reader, available for free from Adobe.