Pay Water Bill
How to Pay
You can pay your water/wastewater utility bill several ways: online, over the phone, or by mail. A $1.75 convenience fee may be imposed. Accepted forms of payment are: check, credit card (Master Card, Visa, Discover, or American Express).
The City of Rio Rancho is excited to offer residents an easy and convenient method to view and pay their Water and Wastewater Services online. You are now able to pay online with One Time Pay, no account registration required. You may also create an account to be able to use extended features.
Pay In Person:
This service is currently unavailable as Rio Rancho City Hall is closed to the public.
Pay by Dropping off Payment:
You may drop off your non-cash payment at our Utilities payment dropboxes located at:
- Esther Bone Memorial Library, 950 Pinetree Road
- City Hall, 3200 Civic Center Circle (next to the blue USPS mailbox near the eastside entrance)
Pay Over the Phone:
1. Please call: (505) 891-5211 to make a payment by phone. If you would like to make a payment with a Utility Service Specialist call (505) 891-5020.
a. You will need your full Utility Account Number to access this service.Please see an example of a Water/Wastewater Utility Bill PDF for the information you need.
Pay by Mail:
1. You can send your payment in using the return envelope included with your Utility payment stub.
2. If you do not have the return envelope you can mail your payments to:
City of Rio Rancho Utilities Department
3200 Civic Center Circle NE
Rio Rancho, NM 87144